The duties of the Treatment Managers and, therefore, of the SIC are those established in article 17 of Law 1581 of 2012:
a) Guarantee the Holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data. b) Request and keep, under the conditions provided in the aforementioned law, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Holder. c) Properly inform the Holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted. d) Keep the information under the security conditions necessary to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. e) Guarantee that the information provided to the Treatment Manager is true, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable. f) Update the information, communicating in a timely manner to the Person in Charge of Treatment, all the news regarding the data that you have previously provided and adopt the other necessary measures so that the information provided to it is kept updated. g) Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent to the Person in Charge of Treatment. h) Provide the Treatment Manager, as the case may be, only data whose Treatment is previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law. i) Require the Treatment Manager, at all times, to respect the security and privacy conditions of the Owner's information. j) Process the queries and claims made in the terms indicated in the aforementioned law. k) Adopt an internal manual of policies and procedures to guarantee adequate compliance with the aforementioned law and especially, for the attention of queries and complaints. l) Inform the Treatment Manager when certain information is under discussion by the Owner, once the claim has been submitted and the respective procedure has not been completed. m) Inform at the request of the Owner about the use given to their data. n) Inform the data protection authority when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the Holders. o) Comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce "
OBJECTIVE OF THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
+ SENSES Coffee in order to maintain the professional and commercial relationship with its clients, with the authorization of the handling of personal data, enables the management of the following services:
• Management of your clients' databases.
• Possibility of maintaining the commercial relationship and of carrying out our professional activity with the greatest effectiveness.
• Use your data as a channel of communication with you if necessary.
• Manage the services offered.
• Process subscriptions.
• Send you technical, commercial and / or advertising information, Newsletter, circulars, by ordinary or electronic means, news and all that information about activities or services that may be of interest to you. Address your queries and / or requests.
• Proceed to the collection and billing of the services offered and purchased by you. We put at your disposal means such as telephone or email to manage our services.